RGIT Alumni Association is formed with the aim to strengthen the emotional bonds between the alumni and the institute through continuous interaction. The concept of alumni association evolved for needs from both the ends, i.e. academicians and professionals, in the aim of building a bridge between college life and career life, so that the fresher graduates are made proactive to face the current challenges of competitive professional world. Both the ends shall work hand in hand to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association turned into reality
“I think the success of any college can be measured by the contribution the alumni make to our national life”
Aim and Objectives
• To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
• To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy.
• To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
• To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of engineering and technology.
• To organize programs on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science, yoga, literature, sports etc.